Quartet 845 Push Pull 45w Mono Block Amplifier (pair)
When we were looking to design an amplifier that could deliver the power of push pull designs and the sheer musicality of lower power single end designs, we settled for the 845 push pull combination and the Quartet was born.
The Quartets are wonderfully musical amplifiers with lots of power and with the high frequency extension of a 300b. They are fitted with MKP capacitors and carbon film resistors. These amps also feature automatic biasing and have a solid state, twin choke, filtered power supply.
Feedback 6 to 9db switchable low and high. Rectified dc heater supply with twin pye filters.
Auto bias set for 85 mA @ 750v. Solid state twin choke power supply.
- Power – 45w Per Channel
- Type - Push Pull 845 Power Tube
- Frequency Response - 10hz to 65,000hz +/- 0.5dB at 1W
- Frequency Response - 20hz to 50,000hz +/- 1.0dB at Full Power
- Input Sensitivity - 700mv
- Input Impedance - 180 KΩ
- Output Impedance - 6Ω
- Noise at Speaker Terminals - Typically 3mv
- Feedback – 6dB or 9dB switchable
- Biasing – Automatic Electronic
- Rectifier - Solid State
- Drivers - ECC 82 and 12BH7
Available with multiple options
- Black or Silver Chassis
- Glass Lums
- Blue Lights
This product is made to order in the UK. Delivery typically takes 4-6 Weeks.