The purpose of the Elise was to design a SET with a little more power and that can handle less sensitive speakers. The answer hence was in the 520B valve.
“Musicality” is sometimes used as an excuse for shortcomings in detail retrieval and dynamic’s. This amp has it all; musicality, extraordinary detail and wonderful dynamics.
This has a similar topology to our other single-ended designs but with a solid state high current power supply incorporating 2 pye filters and a choke filter for left and right channels. Also fitted is our unique Sentry Circuit.
16 watts Triode with split bobbin multi section output transformers with 4 and 8 ohm taps.
Works best with speakers that have an SPL rating of 89dB or higher.
- Power - 16w Per Channel
- Type - SET 520B Power Tube
- Frequency Response - 10hz to 20,000hz +/- 0.5dB at 1W
- Frequency Response - 20hz to 20,000hz +/- 1.5dB at Full Power
- Input Sensitivity - 450mv
- Input Impedance - 220 KΩ
- Output Impedance - 4Ω and 8Ω
- Noise at Speaker Terminals - Typically 2.5mv
- Feedback - 0 dB
- Biasing - Automatic Electronic
- Rectifier - Solid State with a series valve delay
- Drivers - 6922 and 12 BH7
Ships with Legs, Lums & Lights
This product is made to order in the UK. Delivery typically takes 4-6 Weeks.