Harmony Silver Reference SET 300B 10w Mono-Block Power Amplifiers (pair)
This is the Harmony Silver Reference SE 300B Mono-Blocks. A similar design to our ultra musical Diavolo power amps but with multiple upgrades. There are no PCBs in the signal path, it is point to point wired using pure silver wire and we use pure silver coupling capacitors.
The Harmony Silver's also have huge power supplies and transformers for bass extension and better control. This amp delivers frequency extremes like no other single-ended amp.
The Harmony Silver Reference 300Bs deliver 10 watts triode with 4 and 8 ohm taps
Speakers with an SPL of 100dB and above required for best results.
- Power - 10w Per Channel
- Type - SET 300B Power Tube
- Frequency Response - 5hz to 20,000hz +/- 0.5dB at 1W
- Frequency Response - 20hz to 20,000hz +/- 1.5dB at Full Power
- Input Sensitivity - 450mv
- Input Impedance - 120 KΩ
- Output Impedance - 4Ω and 8Ω
- Noise at Speaker Terminals - Typically 0.8mv
- Feedback - 0 dB
- Biasing - Automatic Electronic
- Rectifier - Valve GZ 37
- Drivers - 6922 and 12 BH7
This product is made to order in the UK. Delivery typically takes 4-6 Weeks.