This item has been discontinued by manufacturer. Please check stock with us before ordering. In-stock as of 11-16-2020.
All sales final. No returns on discontinued merchandise.
Comes with full manufacturers warranty.
Exceptional technical performance combined with value for money
- Jitter: <12 picoseconds peak to peak
- THD(+ noise): <0.004% 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Crosstalk: -104dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- Signal / Noise ratio: -117dB, 20Hz to 20 kHz
- 1x RCA coaxial connector SPDIF 32-192 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 2x TOSLINK optical connector 32-96 kbps (16-24 bit stereo PCM)
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector - Asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz (Determined by source file/computer settings)
- 1x line level RCA (phono)
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 170 x 47 x 102
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 600g / 1.1 kg
- 1x 12v 500mA DC power supply
Available in Black finish only.
Stereophile: I think the V90-DAC belongs in high Class B or even low Class A of «Recommended Components» — no disgrace for a digital processor priced at just $299. John Atkinson
The Absolute Sound: Whether you are a newcomer wishing to dip a toe in the murky waters of USB audio, the V-90 DAC will prove to be ideal. Dave Berriman
TONEAudio: Musical Fidelity chose to focus on musical fundamentals, thus avoiding the budget trap of doing one thing great at the expense of others, and creating an excellent balance. Mark Marcantonio
Item usually ships within 3-5 business days